Avoid the use of toxic chemicals to grow your own food with this homemade DIY organic pesticide and fungicide consisting of water, soap, and essential oils. Suffocate pesky bugs, repel pests, prevent and fight diseases and fungal infections with one easy to make, nontoxic, aromatherapeutic spray.
DIY Organic Insecticide and Fungicide Recipe:
- 1-2 squirts of Dr. Bronner’s Peppermint Hemp Castile Soap
- 20 drops organic neem oil
- 10 drops organic clove bud oil
- 10 drops organic orange oil
- 10 drops organic tea tree oil
Used regularly (every 1-2 weeks) and early on — especially great for repelling white flies and diseases on tomatoes, peppers, eggplants, and okra. Nearly the only fruit and vegetable spray you need for your organic garden or farm. Especially ideal for aquaponics where toxicity to fish is an issue.
Happy safe farming!